Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whats IN it?

"The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used" -- Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institutes of Health
http://www.homefirst.com/

Well, I start this Mission. This Blog, with an important Mission of mine. Vaccine awareness!
Frankly, I am so sick of these comments by fellow, yet uneducated parents.

"I belive in Vaccinations"
"I ask my doctor what he thinks are the good ones, and we do those"
"I researched it and am pro-vaccination"
"I am not worried about getting sick... I got the flu vaccine"

My, Oh, My. Liar, Liar, pants on fire! 

It is NOT my mission, to make others feel bad or like they don't know anything. But the fact of the matter is, they DON'T! If they did, I would see them and hear them calling,crying, yearning for more of the truth they have discovered through their time and effort to find out "why" they would vaccinate.  Sadly, if someone I know finds out that I do no vaccinate...I get the above comments ( and worse) back.

This isn't an Austim debate. Though my gut hurts thinking about how real and how many children (1 in every 110 children) are affected.  This is mortality debate. Vaccines... proven to not work, though we are scammed and trained to believe they do, are killing and destroying the precious ones we love the most.

Our children.  And ... we, Parents, are authorizing by CHOICE the right of doctors and nurses to inject ( 36 times mind you in the first few years) our innocent loved ones... They aren't injecting just a needle and a little owie.They are injecting animal cells, heavy metals, toxic chemicals and viruses into our bodies, then call it "prevention".

Vaccination is built around a "belief system." We believe vaccines are safe; we believe vaccines are important to health; we believe the stories that vaccines are solely responsible for the elimination of smallpox and polio. And we really want to believe that our doctors have read all the available information on vaccines pro and con and are telling us the complete truth about vaccines. (Dr.Tenpenny DO)

My mission, my challange for you Mom or Dad, Grandparent or Aunt...friend, or whomever... Reach out, and pull back the curtain...there is much waiting for you!

Here are a couple places to start:
http://www.drtenpenny.com/
http://homefirst.com/info-1/vaccine-choice/vaccine-choice-and-awareness.html

No comments:

Post a Comment