Saturday, July 30, 2011

Health Benefits of Himalyan Crystal Salts

A New "SALT" to me, and one I plan on using in many different ways in my home and life, I thought I would share so others could be informed too!

Himalayan Crystal Salt

Is 100% pure and natural. It's not refined like table salt; it's more pure and wholesome than sea salt or rock salt.

A study conducted at the University of Graz in Austria found that people who drank water containing Himalayan crystal salt daily experienced improvement in respiratory conditions, organ functions, and connective tissues. Participants also reported sleeping better and having more energy. The study noted a boost in the ability to achieve higher concentration levels. Some of the study participants stated they lost unwanted weight while others involved in the study showed enhanced hair and nail growth


 

No comments:

Post a Comment